Accessibility Arrangements for the Campus IL Platform
Campus IL National Project for Digital Learning (hereinafter: "the Website" or "Campus IL") spares neither efforts nor resources in providing all its users with equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. In accordance with Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 5758-1998, and the regulations enacted under it, great efforts and resources are invested in making the required accessibility adjustments to ensure that a person with a disability could receive the same services offered to all customers, independently and equally.
Accessibility arrangements for buildings
There is no public reception in Campus IL. You may contact us through the contact details listed below.
Accessible customer service
Employee training for accessible service – training programs are being held to introduce employees to the subject of accessibility, to raise their awareness to this matter and to provide them with practical tools for providing accessible service.
Accessible call center – the interactive voice response system has been made accessible by ensuring that the information is relayed clearly and there is no background music. You may contact us at 12999 during our response hours, 8:00-19:00.
Additional means for contact – there are several additional means for contact:
Email – Campus@mail.gov.il
The "Contact Us" tab on our website
Campus IL sees great importance in providing equal service to all citizens and in improving the services provided to citizens with disabilities. We spend many resources making our Website and digital assets accessible, in order to ensure that the services offered on our Website are more accessible for people with disabilities.
By making the Website accessible, we aim to make it more available, user-friendly and convenient for populations with special needs.
Website accessibility information
- This Website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) Regulation, 5773-2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for Web Content Accessibility in the AA level and the international 0 document.
- The adjustments were tested most compatible with Chrome web browser.
- The Website provides semantic structure for assisting technologies and supports the conventional patterns for keyboard operations, using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Accessible for use with common browsers and for mobile phones.
- For optimal browsing experience with a screen reader software, we recommend that you use the latest version of the NVDA software.
- Documents or video clips uploaded to the Website before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you've encountered such documents or videos, you may contact the Campus IL Accessibility Coordinator and we will make sure to make this information accessible for you.
- Providing information in an accessible format – the company offers its users the option to receive information in accessible formats. Providing such information is free of charge, and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and further information in accessibility-related issues, you may contact the company's Accessibility Coordinator whose contact details are listed below in this accessibility policy.
- Accessibility tests and consultation were provided by A2Z Company, Internet Accessibility and Marketing.
Contact information for accessibility-related requests and improvement suggestions
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve our company's accessibility as part of our commitment to provide the most accessible service to the entire population, including people with disabilities.
If you've encountered any accessibility-related problem or issue, we encourage you to notify us through the contact details listed on our website, and we will spare no effort in finding a suitable solution and solving this problem as soon as possible.
In order for us to solve the problem in the best possible way, it is recommended that you provide us with as much detail as possible:
- Description of the problem
- What action were you trying to take?
- Link to the website you were browsing
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Assisting technology type (if used)
Campus IL Accessibility Coordinator:
- Name: Avishay Friedler
- Phone: 058-4262404
- Email: email@example.com
Accessibility Policy Publication
Accessibility policy updated on 21.12.2020.